These delightful and fun pastel Easter easy Oreo Truffles are a cinch to make! This recipe is ready with just 3 simple steps and the easiest ingredients. Perfect for any holiday with your own custom colors.
Easter is all about sweets perfect for the season! These yummy oreo truffles with the perfect shades of pastels will be the talk of your gatherings!
Another of our favorite recipes, these Cream Cheese Carrot Cake Cookies will be a perfect addition to the festivities!
Click HERE to save this recipe on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for the most perfect pie for the season, don’t forget our amazing Pecan Cheesecake Pie, It’s not just for Christmas!
Affiliate links are used in this post.
Easy Oreo Truffles
Remember how easy I told you this recipe is? It’s seriously just 3 simple steps!
How to Make Oreo Truffles in 3-Steps:
- Process your oreos in a food processor until they’re nice and fine crumbles. Then combine with softened cream cheese with your hands.
- Roll into 1″ balls, then freeze to harden.
- Finally, you’ll dip these easy oreo truffles into melted almond bark and add a dash of sprinkles!
FAQ’s About Making this easy Oreo Truffles Recipe:
Q: Can I make my own color combinations?
A: Absolutely! This recipe is perfect for any occasion, so mix up the colors that fit your event. Whether for a birthday, holiday, sporting event, or other festivities just add the desired food coloring to your almond bark for custom Oreo truffles!
Q: How should I store Oreo Truffles?
A: Oreo truffles should be stored in the refrigerator since they are made with cream cheese. You can also freeze them to keep them fresh longer and pull them out to defrost in the fridge overnight before serving.
Q: Can you substitute melting chocolate for almond bark?
A: You can use melting wafers, melting chocolate, or even chocolate chips! I prefer to use almond bark because the consistency is easy to work with and it colors really well.
Don’t be afraid to experiment and share your experiences in the comments to help others that may have the same question.
If you love this easy Oreo Truffles recipe, spend a view minutes checking out these other amazing cookies & bar recipes you’ll also love:
- Try a homemade cookie dough bar! These Peanut Butter Dough bars include a Reese’s candy bar topping!
- Our hot chocolate truffles are the perfect choice for the winter holidays! Topped with a powdered cocoa or mini marshmallows, they’re so festive and fun.
- Or whip up a batch of Super Soft Sugar Cookies!! These are a treat any time of the year. Cut out shapes to fit the season and you’ve got an instant hit.
Connect with Simple Sweet Recipes on your
favorite social channel for more recipes!
You can find us on:
Oreo Truffles Recipe
- 1 package Oreos (15.25 oz)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz vanilla almond bark
- Food coloring of your choice
- Sprinkles of your choice
- Process Oreos in a food processor until fine. Mix cream cheese in with the crumbs until well blended. This works best with your hands.
- Form mixture into 1-inch balls and place them in a freezer-safe sealed container. Freeze the Oreo truffles for 30 minutes.
- Prepare almond bark by heating it in the microwave for 30-second intervals until it is melted completely and smooth. Add food coloring if desired.
- Using a spoon, cover each truffle completely. Add sprinkles before the almond bark hardens. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.