This fun twist on classic peaches & cream desert, try this fun party punch peach drink that’s completely family friendly. With just 4 easy ingredients, this peaches and cream drink is a cinch!
Summer time just begs for fruity drinks, don’t you think? Like this recent Easy Mermaid Layered Slushies, it just screams summertime!
And don’t get my wrong, because I’m all about fun drinks! And this one is no exception to that rule.
Speaking of fun punch recipes, we shared that Italian Soda Sherbet Punch last year that was perfect for a summer gathering or a special Valentine treat.
Click HERE to save this Peach Punch recipe on Pinterest!
Affiliate links are used in this post.
A Family Friendly Peach Drink
It’s always fun to introduce a new fun and flavorful peach drink that’s safe for the whole family to enjoy.
Like this fun twist on peaches and cream, this punch is a cinch to make but creamy and delicious!
How to Make Peach Punch:
- Start with White Cran-Peach juice. It will give you a varied flavor, with that hint of tart cranberry juice. You can change out this flavored juice do add different flavors to your punch.
- Then, just add sprite for the bubbly punch effect. You could also use ginger ale, in a pinch.
- From there, it’s time to turn this punch up a notch to peaches and cream!
- Add vanilla ice cream and frozen peaches. These will add flavor, interest, and help keep the punch cold, too!
You can make the full recipe below, to serve this peaches and cream punch at a party or gathering.
Or, scale back and keep similar proportions and make just a glass or two of this peach drink for a fun after school treat!
Fill half a cup full of sprite, the other half juice, add a scoop of ice cream, and then 1-2 frozen peaches!
FAQ’s About Making a Peach Drink:
Q: Can I use fresh peaches?
A: Frozen will work better for this drink, as it will help keep your peach punch cold. If you’re making individual portions, fresh peaches will work just fine.
Q: How many people will this peach punch recipe serve?
A: Assuming an 8oz cup, it will serve approximately 20 people. Cut that number in half if you expect your party guests to go back for seconds!
Q: Can you make a peach drink with alcohol?
A: You could add in alcohol in place of part of the juice. I would recommend substituting 1/4 or 1/2 of the called for juice with your choice of alcohol.
Don’t be afraid to experiment and share your experiences in the comments to help others that may have the same question.
This can also be used with fresh peaches, for an individual cup size, but otherwise stick to frozen peaches and they’ll work much better in a punch bowl both for keeping the drink chilled and keeping their form.
While it’s alcohol-free, it’s still a fun drink the whole family and all your guests will enjoy!
If you love this peach drink recipe, spend a few minutes to see irresistible dessert recipes that will be great for your next gathering:
- This is literally the best fudge fudge recipe ever, and will feed a ton of people – plus it’s so easy to double.
- No party is complete without some chocolate and peanut butter. Combine them in these amazing Peanut Butter Dough Bars recipe.
- Truffles are always fun for a party, and this recipe for Homemade Hot Chocolate Truffles couldn’t be easier. With two different finishes they’ll be a show stopper at your party!
Connect with A Mom’s Take on your
favorite social channel for more recipes!
You can find us on:
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Peaches & Cream Punch Video
Peaches and Cream Punch Recipe
Peaches and Cream Punch
This fun twist on classic peaches and cream desert, try this fun party punch drink that's completely family friendly. With just 4 easy ingredients, this peaches & cream punch is a cinch!
- 2 Liter of Sprite
- 64 oz. Bottle of White Cran-Peach Juice
- 1/2 of a 48 oz container of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 16 oz bag of Frozen Peach Slices
- In a large punch bowl, mix together sprite and peach juice.
- Add in half a tub of ice cream and gently stir a few times.
- Add in frozen peaches.
- Top glasses with peach slices if desired.
This recipe will serve approximately 10-15 people.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small commission at no cost to you from qualifying purchases.
This looks SO yummy! I know my family would love it. Especially with that ice cream!
Barb Webb says
I have been craving peaches and peach-flavored everything lately. Think I’m missing summer already!! This looks absolutely delicious!
I’m in charge of planning a grad party for my niece… this would be perfect for that and then we cross fingers it’s warm out.
Melanie Walsh says
What a fun recipe! My mom always made punch with ice cream growing up, so I have so much nostalgia built into recipes like this one. Normally they were lime flavored, so I’m thrilled to have a peach one to try.
If it hadn’t just turned so cold around here, I’d go make one right now! Guess I’ll need to bookmark this until next May!