These easy and healthy Raspberry Oatmeal Muffins are a delicious breakfast! This recipe is ready in less than 1 hour and using ingredients you already have on hand. Perfect for a quick breakfast or a filling snack.
We love a healthy and delicious recipe for breakfast, these raspberry oatmeal muffins are the perfect sweet addition to your breakfasts and they also make a great filling snack!
Affiliate links are used in this post.
The great thing about this healthy raspberry oatmeal muffin recipe is that’s really easy to make and it’s done in less than 1 hour.
How to Make Raspberry Oatmeal Muffins:
- You start by mixing all your dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Then just mix all the wet ingredients into another one.
- Combine the dry and the wet until you have a thick batter.
- And then, just mix in the raspberries, divide between muffin cups…
- Take to the oven and bake for around 25 minutes. Easy as that.
FAQ’s About Making Raspberry Oatmeal Muffins Recipe:
Q: Can I use other fruit instead of raspberries?
A: . Totally! You can play with all the fruit combinations you want! I have tried it with raspberries, peaches and apples and the result is delicious every time so feel free to try it with your favorite fruit!
Q: How should I store the raspberry oatmeal muffins?
A:. I store them in an airtight container for up to 4 days. If you want to store them longer and want to freeze your raspberry oatmeal muffins read the next question.
Q: Can I freeze raspberry oatmeal muffins?
A: Yes! They are freezer friendly! This is one of the things I love the most about this recipe because I can make a big batch in advance and then just enjoy muffins for breakfast every day.
To freeze them I tightly wrap them in plastic wrap and store them in an airtight container for up to 5 months. Once you are ready to eat them take them out of the fridge and let them come to room temperature or pop them in the microwave for a couple of seconds.
Don’t be afraid to experiment and share your experiences in the comments to help others that may have the same question.
If you love this healthy Raspberry Oatmeal Muffins recipe, spend a few minutes checking out these other amazing breakfast recipes you’ll also love:
- Try a sweet pineapple coconut bread! You can whip up this Pineapple Coconut Bread in around 10 minutes.
- This easy cinnamon french toast bake is the perfect indulgent recipe that the whole family loves. You can personalize this breakfast recipe with all the mix ins you like!
- Or whip up a batch of Blueberry Pie Oatmeal in 5 minutes!! It’s the perfect breakfast recipe, sweet and surprisingly healthy!
Connect with Simple Sweet Recipes on your
favorite social channel for more recipes!
You can find us on:
Raspberry Oatmeal Muffins
- 1 ½ Cups whole wheat flour
- ½ Cup oats
- ½ Cup brown sugar
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1 Cup Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ Cups milk
- 1 Egg
- ¼ Cup oil
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Cup raspberries, lightly mashed
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tray with muffin liners.
In a bowl mix the whole wheat flour, oats, brown sugar and baking powder. Set aside.
In another bowl combine the Greek yogurt with the oil, milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract and egg.
Add the yogurt mixture to the flour mixture and mix until everything is well incorporated.
Add the raspberries and with the help of a spatula mix them until they are just incorporated.
Divide the batter between the muffin liners and take to the oven. Bake for 25 minutes or until done.
Remove from oven and let them cool.
You can change the raspberries for your favorite choice of fruit.