Super soft, these Cheesecake Sprinkle cookies look amazing, and taste great too! So easy with a cheesecake pudding mix as the base. They are a hit at a birthday party or any special occasion.
Affiliate links are used in this post.
Cheesecake Sprinkle Cookies
I love sprinkles. They just make everything look so pretty!
They are so easy to make, they will take you less than 5 minutes to mix together the ingredients.
You can press extra sprinkles onto the tops of each cookie dough ball, before you bake, for even more pop of color!
In the end, you’ll have incredibly soft cookies (just don’t over bake!!) that are so irresistibly cute they’ll be the hit of the gathering.
This recipe is the perfect cookie for a birthday party, too.
Cheesecake Sprinkle Cookies Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (3.4oz packet) instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Mix together butter and sugar, until well combined. Add egg, vanilla, and baking soda.
- Mix in the dry flavoring packet from an instant cheesecake flavored pudding mix. (Do not make the pudding, just use the packet).
- Add one cup of flour and mix until combined, then add additional flour until the batter forms a nice soft dough.
- Add in sprinkles.
- Rolls into 1" cookie dough balls or use a cookie scoop and place on a baking sheet about an inch apart. Optional: Add additional sprinkles to the tops of the cookies, pressing down lightly to stick them to the dough.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the cookies are set, but still soft. Be careful not to overcook if you want soft cookies. Allow to cool a few minutes before removing from the baking sheet.
You can use whatever pudding flavor you'd like!
Be careful not to over bake if you want your cookies soft!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 2 cookies
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 191Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 130mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 0gSugar: 17gProtein: 2g
Recipe adapted from: Super Soft Sprinkle Pudding Cookies