Super soft, these Cheesecake Sprinkle cookies look amazing, and taste great too! So easy with a cheesecake pudding mix as the base. They are a hit at a birthday party or any special occasion.
Affiliate links are used in this post.
Cheesecake Sprinkle Cookies
I love sprinkles. They just make everything look so pretty!
They are so easy to make, they will take you less than 5 minutes to mix together the ingredients.
Then, just roll into balls or use a cookie scoop for even uniform sized sprinkle cookies.
You can press extra sprinkles onto the tops of each cookie dough ball, before you bake, for even more pop of color!
In the end, you’ll have incredibly soft cookies (just don’t over bake!!) that are so irresistibly cute they’ll be the hit of the gathering.
This recipe is the perfect cookie for a birthday party, too.
Cheesecake Sprinkle Cookies Recipe
Cheesecake Sprinkle Cookies
SPRINKLE COOKIES RECIPESuper soft, these Cheesecake Sprinkle cookies look amazing, and taste great too! So easy with a cheesecake pudding
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 (3.4oz packet) instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Mix together butter and sugar, until well combined. Add egg, vanilla, and baking soda.
- Mix in the dry flavoring packet from an instant cheesecake flavored pudding mix. (Do not make the pudding, just use the packet).
- Add one cup of flour and mix until combined, then add additional flour until the batter forms a nice soft dough.
- Add in sprinkles.
- Rolls into 1" cookie dough balls or use a cookie scoop and place on a baking sheet about an inch apart. Optional: Add additional sprinkles to the tops of the cookies, pressing down lightly to stick them to the dough.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the cookies are set, but still soft. Be careful not to overcook if you want soft cookies. Allow to cool a few minutes before removing from the baking sheet.
You can use whatever pudding flavor you'd like!
Be careful not to over bake if you want your cookies soft!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 2 cookies
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 191Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 130mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 0gSugar: 17gProtein: 2g
Recipe adapted from: Super Soft Sprinkle Pudding Cookies
Marcie W. says
Oh yum! Not only do these cookies look delicious, the fun sprinkles make me smile too!
Jennifer Soltys says
I agree with Marcie! They sound amazing and look like happiness! Definitely making these.
These cookies are so colorful and cute! I know my family will enjoy these for dessert!
Brett Beyer says
Those look super cute! I love how the sprinkles can be found throughout.
Now I’m hungry. Those look super yummy and I love the fun colors of the sprinkles… makes me think of spring.
Do you use salted or unsalted butter?
I used salted, because that’s what I tend to buy, but either will work fine.
What kind of flour do you use? Selfrising or all purpose? Thanks
I just use all purpose, but either would work fine.
Husband loved these! Thanks for sharing!
These cookies are sooooo yummy! I try to stay away from baking cookies because they never turn out good but I wanted to give these a try. I was looking for something I could make a friend who just lost her husband. I saw this recipe on Pinterest and decided I HAD to make these cookies. I am so glad I did. Not only were they yummy but they stayed nice and soft. Thank you for sharing your recipe 🙂
Thanks for the sweet review! So glad you loved them and shared with a friend!
There is no baking soda in the recipe. How much do you use? At least I do not see it on the list of ingredients.
Amber Young says
Wanted to make these but also waiting for this answer. The directions say to add baking soda but baking soda isn’t in the ingredient list.
Sorry about that! 1 tsp baking soda!