Affiliate links are used in this post.
Chocolate Chip Reese’s Cup Cookies
Is there anything more heavenly than chocolate chip cookies and Reese’s peanut butter cups together?
I have a confession. Whenever I get a blizzard (or similar) I always. always. ask for cookie dough + Reese’s.
The combination is just perfect.
This yummy combination in our cookie cups brings back that same feeling for me.
Or just grab the cookie cup and start eating away. It will be too good to stop and admire the plate anyways.
Don’t mind me.. I’m off to scoop some ice cream on top my Reese’s chocolate chip cookie cups!
Reese’s Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Chip Reese's Cups Cookies
Yield 15 Cookies
Chocolate and peanut butter combined with a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe to make the ultimate Reese's cookie cups treat that's easy and tasty!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 15 Reese's Cups
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a cupcake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Beat together butter, brown sugar, and sugar until well combined. Add in egg, vanilla, combine.
- Add in salt and flour and beat until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Press a large spoonful of dough into each cupcake cavity, pressing the cookie dough up about halfway up the sides and coating the bottom, leaving room in the center for a Reese's.
- Remove all wrappers and add a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup to center of each cookie cup.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the cookie is cooked through.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool before removing from the cupcake pan.
Serving Size 1 cookie cup
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 16.3 g
Saturated Fat 8.5 g
Cholesterol 33 mg
Sodium 216 mg
Total Carbohydrates 34.5 g
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
Sugars 24.6 g
Protein 4.8 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Recipe adapted from: The Good Housekeeping Cookbook – Chocolate Chip Cookies