Your favorite garlic knots are all rolls up into these yummy Italian Garlic Cheese Rolls. So easy to make and delicious side to your pizza or pasta dinner.
Affiliate links are used in this post.
Italian Garlic Cheese Rolls
If you’re planning a pizza night from home, you have got to add these to the menu!
They are a cinch to make (with just a pinch!).
They are seriously so good, and will only take about 5 minutes prep and 5 really easy ingredients.
Just cut the dough, pile in the cheese, pull up all the ends, and add some seasonings.
Then, bake and enjoy!
You’ll want to pull out some marinara sauce to enjoy with your Italian garlic cheese rolls.
Just warm up the sauce, and serve it along side your rolls for a perfect combination of flavors.
These rolls will have a warm, cheesy, gooey center that’s to die for!
Better than your favorite pizza joint rolls, no tip required!
Italian Garlic Cheese Rolls Recipe
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 cups shredded 5 cheese blend
- 1 tbls butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Lightly flour a baking sheet. Roll out your refrigerated pizza dough, or use your favorite homemade pizza dough recipe and roll it out thin. Use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into 12 equal squares.
- Take one square and create a place it in the palm of your hand, cupping your hand to make a pocket for the cheese. Add a pinch or two of cheese into your dough pocket.
- Pull the 4 corners and then the 4 newly formed corners all up to meet at the top. Pinch together, then place the corner side face down on the baking sheet. Repeat until you've created all 12 Italian Cheese Rolls.
- And add garlic powder and Italian seasoning to melted butter. Brush on to the top of each roll. Sprinkle with additional cheese or Parmesan.
- Bake 350*F for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.