Oreos, chocolate, and marshmallows combine in this amazing No-Bake Cookies n’ Cream Oreo Lush dessert. Layers of yummy flavor in each bite. It all starts with an Oreo crust and then add a cream cheese layer, chocolate pudding, and marshmallow fluff with whip cream topping.
Affiliate links are used in this post.
Cookies ‘n Cream Oreo Lush
Oreo lovers, it’s time to unite. Unite around this 9×13 dish and dig in.
This Oreo Lush recipe is heavenly.
It was inspired by our Butterscotch Lush recipe, which is incredibly amazing.
This one is for the chocolate lovers.
It combines Oreos with all the flavors that make them amazing — chocolate layers and creamy layers.
This one layered dessert accomplishes all of that.
Can you see all those layers?
– an Oreo crust
– a cream cheese layer
– a chocolate pudding layer
– a marshmallow creme whipped toppings
– then sprinkles of mini chocolate chips, marshmallows, and Oreos sprinkled on top!
Biting in will be a heavenly bite of chocolately, creamy goodness!
The Oreo crust is amazing, but the yummy layers don’t stop there.
No-Bake Cookies ‘n Cream Oreo Lush Recipe
No-Bake Cookies 'n Cream Oreo Lush
Yield 12 slices
Oreos, chocolate, and marshmallows combine in this amazing Cookies n' Cream Oreo Lush dessert. Layers of yummy flavor in each bite. It all starts with an Oreo crust and then add a cream cheese layer, chocolate pudding, and marshmallow fluff with whip cream topping.
Oreo Cookie Crust
- 2/3 package Oreo cookies, crushed
- 4 tlbs butter, melted
Cream Cheese Layer
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cool whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large package chocolate instant pudding
- 2.5 cups milk
Marshmallow Creme Layer
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbls powdered sugar
- Remaining 1/3 package Oreo cookies
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Prepare the Oreo crust by combining crushed Oreos and melted butter, mixing until combined and then pressing into a 9x13 or 9x9 baking dish. Place in fridge to set while preparing the next layer.
- Beat together softened cream cheese and powdered sugar. Fold in cool whip. Layer on top of the crust, return to fridge to chill.
- Prepare chocolate instant pudding using 2 1/2 cups of milk (a half cup less than the package directions) for a slightly more firm pudding layer. Scoop on top of the cream cheese layer, and return to fridge to chill.
- Beat together marshmallow cream, heavy whipping cream, and powdered sugar until stiff peaks begin to form. Layer over the chocolate pudding layer.
- Sprinkle toppings, as desired, on top of this Oreo lush. Store in an air-tight covered baking dish in the fridge until ready to serve.
Recipe adapted from: Butterscotch Lush head over to see that recipe, too, it’s layers are slightly different, and that butterscotch combo is so. perfectly. good.