Ever wanted a little bit of everything on your breakfast plate rolled into your pancakes? These everything pancakes combine pancake batter, sausage, eggs, and even syrup right into the mix. Fry up these hearty breakfast favorites on the griddle and enjoy!
Click HERE to save this recipe on Pinterest!
These everything pancakes are perfect to make when you want to try something just a little different for breakfast.
The Everything Pancakes
We often make ahead a batch of scrambled eggs and sausage at the beginning of the week that my boys can use to quickly reheat their choice of breakfast options on those early school mornings.
That makes the Everything Pancakes a cinch on the weekends and a fun way to use up “leftovers” of prepared breakfast fixings you may have made earlier in the week.
Your everything pancakes can really be whatever you want them to be and then can be different each time you make them! Just use what you have on hand or what mix-in favorites your family likes best.
Affiliate links are used below.
How to Make Everything Pancakes:
- Pre-cook your favorite mix-ins. Such as bacon, sausage, and scrambled eggs.
- Mix in your favorite breakfast sides into your pancake batter.
- Fold in extra toppings like diced onions, grated cheese, syrup, or other favorites.
- Then, scoop the prepared pancake batter right onto a pre-heated griddle and cook your pancakes!
FAQ’s About Making Everything Pancakes:
Q: Can I add other mix-ins to my everything pancakes?
A: Of course! Some of our recommended mix-ins include:
- Scrambled Eggs
- Diced onions
- Grated cheese
What else would you choose to add?
Q: How do I cook everything pancakes?
A: My favorite way to cook classic pancake mix is on an electric griddle. It’s so simple and can cook up a bunch of pancakes at once. Preheating the griddle to your preferred temperature before you add any mix to the pan will help cook them evenly. You can also cook pancakes on the stove top.
Q: What kind of pancake mix do you use?
A: I love this homemade pancake recipe! It’s way better than the bagged store bought mixes and it really easy to make. I mix together the dry ingredients in bulk which saves a step on busy mornings.
Don’t be afraid to experiment and share your experiences in the comments to help others that may have the same question.
If you love this everything pancakes recipe, spend a view minutes checking out these breakfast recipes you’ll also love:
- Try these Mixed Berry Crumb Bars for another fool-proof recipe that will let you mix in whatever you have on hand for an easy breakfast!
- This easy Cinnamon French Toast Bake recipe will feed everyone at the same time with just a few minutes prep.
- Another go-to breakfast option is these Egg, Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sliders!
Connect with Simple Sweet Recipes on your
favorite social channel for more recipes!
Sausage, Egg, and Syrup Pancakes
- 1 batch of your favorite pancake batter
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 1 cup sausage cubed and fried
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Add pre-cooked sausage and eggs to the prepared pancake batter, and gently mix. Drizzle in the maple syrup and stir slightly- just until combined.
- Cook on a pancake griddle or in a greased frying pan over medium heat, flipping once.
- Serve immediately, or let cool and store in freezer containers for later. When heating after being frozen, pop in the microwave or toaster and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from: