Oatmeal and brown sugar make this easy Oatmeal Pie recipe a winner. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to a slice of warm oatmeal pie and you can’t go wrong. The perfect fall desert for all your gatherings.
Do you love soft, warm oatmeal cookies? This pie has all the flavor of those favorite cookies with the texture and presentation of a holiday pie easy enough to serve anytime of the year.
I love oatmeal anything, and this pie is no exception! It’s so nice to have a versatile pie recipe that is different than what others bring along to gatherings.
Easy Oatmeal Pie in 10 Minutes
How to Make Oatmeal Pie:
- Use a premade pie crust or your own favorite crust recipe.
- Then mix together all your ingredients and fill in your crust. It’s really that easy!
- Next, you’ll bake the easy oatmeal pie until a knife comes out clean, approximately 40 minutes.
FAQ’s About Making this Oatmeal Pie Recipe:
Q: Can I use regular oats or rolled oats to make Oatmeal Pie?
A: Yes, you can use a different variety of oats then quick oats. However, quick oats are thinner and cook quicker. Keep in mind that you may have a bit thicker consistency pie and it may take just a little longer to cook fully.
Q: What other add-in ingredients should I try?
A: This pie will taste similar to warm, soft oatmeal cookies. If you want to add more variety, you can add thinly sliced apples at the bottom of the pie crust before your filling. Or try mixing in chocolate chips, peanut butter, or mixed berries!
Q: Can I skip the coconut?
A: If you have coconut allergies or simply don’t like the taste you can skip the coconut. Try sprinkling an alternate sweet on top instead, such as chocolate chips or caramel.
Don’t be afraid to experiment and share your experiences in the comments to help others that may have the same question.
If you love this Oatmeal Pie recipe, spend a view minutes checking out these easy desserts you’ll also love:
- One of our most loved recipes on Simple Sweet Recipes is this to-die-for Butterscotch Lush, perfect for gatherings!
- This Homemade Banana Cream pie will have everyone begging for the recipe.
- Try this Easy Pecan Cheesecake Pie for your next festivities. It’s the perfect blend of pecan pie with a creamy cheesecake base.
- For something unique and different, and so crave worthy, try this Pineapple Cream Pie!
Connect with Simple Sweet Recipes on your
favorite social channel for more recipes!
You can find us on:
Easy Oatmeal Pie
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie crust
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup quick oats
- 1 1/3 cups brown sugar
- 2/3 cup coconut flakes
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line pie pan with pie crust and set aside.
2. Mix milk, eggs, melted butter, oats, sugar, and coconut in a large mixing bowl. Pour into the prepared pie crust. Lightly sprinkle the top of the pie with more coconut if desired.
3. Bake at 425 for 10 minutes, and then reduce the temperature to 350*F and continue baking for 30 minutes or until the center is set and a knife comes out clean when inserted into the center.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 257 Total Fat: 9g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 85mg Sodium: 95mg Carbohydrates: 39g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 32g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 5g