Affiliate links are used in this post.
Best Ever Fudge in Just 5 Minutes!
There’s just something so sinful and perfect about fudge.
I love the creamy texture and smooth chocolately taste.
Whether sprinkled with walnuts or left plain, it’s absolutely delicious.
With the sprinkling of chopped walnuts it almost reminds me of a bite of a snickers bar.
Just store your best ever fudge sealed in an air tight container and it will be great for a couple of weeks!
Or sort it out onto goody trays to share with friends and neighbors.
Best Ever Fudge Recipe
Decadent and sweet with a creamy texture. You'll never make another fudge recipe again once you try this best ever fudge recipe that takes only 5 minutes!
- Combine chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl. Stir to combine then cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and stir quickly to combine until smooth.
- Add vanilla, nuts, and marshmallows.
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper. Pour fudge into your lined pan. Allow the fudge to cool completely in the fridge until set.
- Cut into small squares and store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Recipe originally shared here: World’s Best Fudge Recipe