Rich and chocolately, with a swirl of sweet, Caramel Nutella Brownies is an easy, sinful dessert recipe! Makes your brownie a soft and gooey delight!
Affiliate links are used in this post.
Caramel Nutella Brownies
You need a dessert recipe in a pinch.
Maybe you have friends coming over for dinner or you’re planning a party for your kids. Or maybe it’s the bake sale.
This recipe can start with a oh-so-easy boxed brownie mix or start with a brownies from scratch recipe.
It’s so easy and will impress the crowd. You can even top with whip cream. Yum!
Caramel Nutella Brownies Recipe
- Brownie Mix & Wet Ingredients - From scratch or from a box kit
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup Homemade Caramel Sauce (Make sure you grab this recipe! It's amazing!)
- Prepare your regular brownie mix following a boxed kit directions or your from scratch recipe.
- Pour half of the brownie mix batter into a prepared casserole dish.
- Drop by spoonfuls half of the nutella and caramel on top of the brownie mix.
- Drag a knife back and forth across the pan in rows and columns spreading your mix-ins evenly throughout the batter.
- Add the rest of the brownie mix spread evenly across the top.
- Drop by spoonfuls the remaining nutella and caramel onto the brownie mix.
- Repeat the process of dragging a knife back and forth across the pan evenly spreading your mix-ins.
- Bake following your brownie mix directions. Allow to cool before cutting and serving.