Try these easy and quick Italian Roast Beef Sandwiches. Perfect fast dinner option that’s filling and delicious!
Easy Italian Roast Beef Sandwich
If you are looking for a quick and easy weeknight dinner that can be made in around 5 minutes time, then check out these Italian roast beef sandwiches!
Pair with a nice side salad or some salty chips and dinner is served. Sometimes we like to do fresh veggies and some homemade hummus, it is absolutely scrumptious.
Having quick and easy dinner options really help to make sure you are able to eat at home, instead of running through a drive-thru for convenience.
For me, planning ahead a little, and making sure I have all the ingredients on hand, and sides to pair, allow me to create meals at home, that I don’t feel guilty about!
These sandwiches can be whipped up in around 5 minutes time, and are affordable! If you are thinking what can should I make tonight, try these delicious Italian sandwiches. You will probably have all the items on hand.
You use deli roast beef. I love to go up and have them slice it, I always think that taste a bit better than the pre-packaged kind. Then grab some provolone slices, and you will have one tasty sandwich.
The broth with the Italian season is really what brings these sandwiches together. It is a quick and easy dinner meal for those busy weeknights that you will love to put into your regular dinner rotation after you taste the amazing flavors!
Italian Roast Beef
Italian Roast Beef Sandwiches
Easy 5 minute dinner idea that's inexpensive and tasty! These quick Italian roast beef sandwiches have so much flavor, especially in the broth.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning blend
- 4 sandwich rolls, split
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- n a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and pepper flakes, and cook for about 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add roast beef, broth, and Italian seasoning blend, and cook again until heated through (about 30 seconds to a minute more).
- Place beef slices on the bottom rolls, and drizzle with more of the broth mixture.
- Top with cheese, close the sandwich, and serve.
- It may need a little bit of salt. Just taste the meat to see if any needs to be added.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 sandwich
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 431Total Fat: 19.2gSaturated Fat: 7.2gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 708mgCarbohydrates: 32.7gFiber: .1gSugar: .3gProtein: 29.1g
Michelle James says
Oh yum! I am definitely trying these. My Son loves roast beef. This would be great for a week night meal. Thanks so much for sharing at Merry Monday. Hope you will link up with us again! https://ourcraftymom.com/12-easy-ways-to-decorate-with-succulents/