These delicious Nutella rolls are easy to make with just 4-ingredients! Enjoy warm and add your favorite mix-ins for a yummy dessert everyone will love!
Affiliate links are used in this post.
Easy Nutella Rolls
Are you looking for a super easy recipe? These Nutella rolls are just four ingredients, and take minutes to prepare.
They are great for chocolate lovers, and so easy the kids can help make them!
While these rolls are great as-is, they are also perfect for customizing with your favorite add-ins. Add caramels, chocolate chips, M&Ms, crushed oreos, butterscotch chips, peanut butter, or whatever other favorites you can think up!
You can mix things up by adding things like diced banana, strawberry, cream cheese, or anything else you can think of to the inside of these rolls for a truly tasty experience.
Warm, buttery Nutella rolls are the perfect cold weather treat!
Ready to get making? Follow along with the video, and have fun customizing!
Nutella Rolls Recipe
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- ½ cup Nutella
- 2 tbls butter, melted (for brushing)
- Raw or crystal sugar
- Roll out pizza dough to a large rectangle, cutting off any sides that aren’t straight.
- Spread Nutella all over your pizza dough in a single layer, all the way to the sides.
- With a pizza cutter, cut diagonal lines up and down so that you have long triangles.
- Take each triangle and roll up, starting at the larger ends, until you have formed crescent rolls.
- Arrange on a baking sheet, brush with butter, and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 15 minutes or until dough is golden brown. Serve warm.