A Christmas favorite, this layered white chocolate peppermint fudge is perfect for holiday parties and gifting! Enjoy the layers of chocolate and white chocolate topped with crushed candy canes.
Affiliate links are used in this post.
Layered White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
Fudge is a holiday staple, and this double layer peppermint fudge is extra good!
Making fudge is often a family tradition when it comes to the holidays, and if you want to go the extra mile and dress it up, try making it with white chocolate on top and crushed candy canes!
Fudge is also a great gift idea, and you can double or even triple this recipe to make a large batch to give to friends.
This recipe cuts the fudge in squares, but you can also cut with cute festive cookie cutters! Follow the recipe in the video for a treat that even the kids can help with!
My family loves Wilton’s deep edged cookie cutters as they’re easy to hold and cut out shapes with.
Easy Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- 5 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 5 cups white chocolate baking bar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, divided in half
- Crushed peppermint candy canes
- In a small pot, melt together semi-sweet chocolate chips and half of your condensed milk on medium/low until melted and smooth. Stir frequently.
- Line a small pan with foil and spray with nonstick. Pour the chocolate into it and spread so the fudge is level.
- In another small pot, melt the white chocolate chips and the rest of your condensed milk until melted and smooth.
- Spread on top of your chocolate, and top with crushed candy canes.
- Let cool for 1 hour, cut, and serve