This easy Crockpot Hawaiian Meatballs with sweet bell peppers recipe is crave-worthy! Sweet and so much flavor, plus it’s so easy to make. A perfect dinner recipe for a busy weeknight. Less than 10 minutes prep, then toss it in the slow cooker and you’re done!
Affiliate links are used in this post.
Easy Hawaiian Meatballs with Peppers
I’m all about the easy dinners, and this recipe definitely fits the bill!
In less than 10 minutes prep, you’ll have an amazing dinner cooking in your slow cooker.
I love how festive and colorful it looks on a plate, too. It’s a warm and welcome change from chicken for dinner.
When you take a bite, there’s so many yummy flavors!
The sweet hawaiian sauce, the peppers, the rice base, it all just comes together perfectly.
I rely on my Instant Pot to make dinner so easy. I love the flexibility it offers to make rice, slow cook, or even pressure cook your foods so you can skip the long cooking time when you’re in a pinch.
My Instant Pot has definitely become my go-to small appliance, I do everything with it.
Once the Hawaiian meatballs and the sweet bell peppers are ready, it’s as easy as dishing up dinner on top of a bed of rice.
You can dish up the meatballs and sauce and a separate bowl of rice to bring to the table so everyone can dish up their own portion, family style. This gives you seconds within easy reach, because you’re going to want them!
Crockpot Hawaiian Meatballs Recipe
Crock-pot Hawaiian Meatballs
Yield 8 servings
This Crock-pot Hawaiian Meatballs with sweet bell peppers recipe is crave-worthy! Sweet and so much flavor, plus it's so easy to make. A perfect dinner recipe for a busy weeknight. Less than 10 minutes prep, then toss it in the slow cooker and you're done!
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits
- Approximately 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 lbs frozen fully cooked meatballs
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- Drain pineapple tidbits and reserve the juice in a measuring cup. Pour into a small saucepan with additional water to equal 2 cups of liquid. You'll need approximately 1 cup of water.
- Add brown sugar, cornstarch, and apple cider vinegar to your saucepan. Bring to a boil over a medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until thickened.
- Place meatballs, bell peppers, and onions in to your slow cooker, than top with prepared sauce. Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
Serve with rice, if desired.
Recipe adapted from: Taste of Home Hawaiian Meatballs