This sweet and salty glazed candy popcorn that is sure to be a delight! Perfect way to use up leftover Halloween candy as a treat for kids and adults alike.
Affiliate links are used in this post.
Glazed Candy Popcorn
Halloween is wrapping up. You’re staring down a big pile of candy.
Pick out your favorites and don’t fret about tossing the rest. Save the Reese’s to re-purpose into our Reese’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups.
This glazed candy popcorn will gladly take over all the sweet candies.
The sweet glaze will tie it all together and help your favorite candies stick to your kernels.
Stash all the sweet popcorn mixture in a large gallon sized bag and munch on a handful or two a day.
The popcorn will be filling, just a cup or so will satisfy and you can slowly enjoy this yummy glazed candy popcorn over a week or so until it’s gone.
Glazed Candy Popcorn Recipe
Prep Time: 5-10 mins
- 8 cups cooked popcorn
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- Variety of candy – Skittles, Starbursts, Swedish Fish, Sour Patch Kids, Nerds, and Twizzlers are some of our favorites.
- Prepare popcorn and remove any uncooked popcorn seeds.
- Prepare candy by cutting into small bite size pieces, where necessary.
- Melt butter, marshmallows and white chocolate chips in the microwave. Start by heating for 30 seconds, then stir. Continue heating in 15 second intervals stirring between until the mixture is melted and well combined. Allow to cool slightly.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn while still warm, but not overly hot or it will shrivel your popcorn. Sprinkle candy over the popcorn and stir to coat popcorn with your marshmallow glaze and candy toppings.