Affiliate links are used in this post.
OREO Cookies ‘n Cream Pudding Pops
What’s summer without pudding pops?
This recipe is so easy, you can make it with your kids and it will double as a fun activity for the family.
You’ll need just 3 easy ingredients, and a few minutes prep.
Before you know it, you’ll be enjoying your own cookies ‘n cream pudding pops!
If you make them in the morning, they’ll be ready to enjoy by the time the hot afternoon sun comes around.
These creamy OREO Cookies ‘n Cream pudding pops will become your go-to summer treat because they’re just so easy.
OREO Cookies ‘n Cream Pudding Pops Recipe
OREO Cookies 'n Cream Pudding Pops Recipe
Yield 6-8 Popsicles
Enjoy your favorite OREO cookies in this creamy, delicious, summer treat of Cookies 'n Cream pudding pops! Just 5 minutes prep and 3 ingredients in this fun recipe for kids.
*You'll also need popsicle molds, or small paper cups.
- Crush OREO cookies by putting them into a food processor, and pulse until small cookie pieces remain. Be careful not to over process to fine crumbs. Or, manually crush them by placing in a ziploc bag and roll with a heavy rolling pin.
- Prepare the OREO Cookies 'n Cream instant pudding mix by whisking in the cold milk. You'll want to use less milk than the package directions call for, to give you thick, creamy popsicle pops.
- As the pudding starts to set, add in the crushed OREO cookies, and mix.
- Scoop the Cookies 'n Cream pudding mixture into your individual popsicle molds.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight, until set. Run a little lukewarm water along the outside of the popsicle molds to easily remove your popsicle pops.