Affiliate links are used in this post.
Fried Egg Avocado Toast
Finding a healthy option for breakfast that’s also ridiculously easy can feel like a challenge.
Well, challenge accepted. And defeated.
This is seriously the easiest breakfast that offers such a well-balanced start to the day.
It’s light on carbs, high in protein, and lots of healthy fats with the avocado topping.
Plus, it’s super delicious. Just as my 8 year old and my husband who keep asking me to make it every morning.
This 3-in-1 avocado tool is a must-have! It can cut open the outer shell, scoop out the inner seed, and slice!
Fried Egg Avocado Toast Recipe
Cook Time: 5 mins
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1 avocado
- Sliced turkey
- 2 eggs, fried
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare a frying pan with a dab of butter or cooking spray on medium heat. Fry both eggs to your preference.
- Toast the sliced bread until golden brown.
- Cut open the avocado, scoop out all of the fruit and mash. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Lightly butter the toast, if desired. Layer with sliced turkey, avocado, and fried egg. Enjoy!