Triple Chocolate Nutella Cookies
Yield 3 dozen cookies
A bite of perfection in these Triple Chocolate Nutella Cookies. They are soft, chewy, creamy, chocolate overload cookies is a favorite treat dessert recipe..
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat together butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add baking soda and cocoa powder until combined. Add flour, 1 cup at a time, until well combined.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate chunks.
- Scoop dough with a cookie scoop onto baking sheet. Depress the top of the cookie dough ball with the back of the cookie scoop to create a small dip.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes, then remove to cooling rack.
- Add a scoop of Nutella on top.
- Melt remaining chocolate chunks in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until melted. Drizzle with melted chocolate.
Recipe by Simple Sweet Recipes at https://simplesweetrecipes.com/triple-chocolate-nutella-cookies/