French Toast Bake
Yield 6 servings
This easy cinnamon French Toast Bake recipe brings the flavor and taste of french toast with just 5-minutes prep to easily serve a large family or group.
- French bread loaf
- 6 eggs
- 1 ½ cup milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Cut/tear bread into small pieces (1-2 inches)
- Pack into an 8x8 or similar baking dish
- Mix together eggs, milk, heavy cream, and sugar.
- Pour over bread.
- Mix together brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Sprinkle over bread mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- Serve warm!
Recipe by Simple Sweet Recipes at https://simplesweetrecipes.com/french-toast-bake/