Affiliate links are used in this post.
Triple Chocolate Nutella Cookies
If you want to experience death by chocolate, this is it. And it’s worth it.
So rich and decadent, these Triple Chocolate Nutella Cookies are worth every. single. bite.
And they’re incredibly easy to make.
Package up a plate to share with your friends. Or stick a dozen in the freezer and they’ll be ready to serve in a pinch.
Triple Chocolate Nutella Cookies Recipe
Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 8-10 mins
Serves: 3 Dozen Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cup chocolate chunks, divided
- 1 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat together butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add baking soda and cocoa powder until combined. Add flour, 1 cup at a time, until well combined.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate chunks.
- Scoop dough with a cookie scoop onto baking sheet. Depress the top of the cookie dough ball with the back of the cookie scoop to create a small dip.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes, then remove to cooling rack.
- Add a scoop of Nutella on top.
- Melt remaining chocolate chunks in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until melted. Drizzle with melted chocolate.
Recipe adapted from: Peppermint Double Chocolate Chunk Sandwich Cookies from A Mom’s Take