Our yummy S’mores Cookie Bar and Dip combines all your favorite flavors – graham cracker cookie crust, loads of chocolate, and a pile of marshmallows!
Affiliate links are used in this post.
S’mores Cookie Bar Dip
Is there anything more completely irresistible than S’mores?
There’s just something so magical about those three basic ingredients pulled together to make a dessert so crave worthy, it begs to be eaten and shared.
I love s’mores because they bring back all the warm fuzzies of summer camping trips, and none of the dirt!
Even if it’s the middle of winter, this is an amazing dessert to warm you up and remind you of sunny days.
Serve it right from the cast iron skillet with a tray full of graham cracker cookies for dipping.
Or wait, if you can, for the cookie to cool and cut it up into bars and serve.
It will be soft (and gooey and amazing) if you cut it when warm.
If you wait an hour or two until the S’mores cookie bar cools, it will cut into beautiful cookie slices that can be picked up.
S’mores Cookie Bar Dip Recipe
Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 16 mins
- 12 graham crackers
- 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 Hershey’s milk chocolate bars
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Prepare your cast iron skillet with 1 tablespoon of softened butter, coating the bottom and sides of the skillet.
- Place your graham crackers into a food processor and pulse until fine crumbles. Add remaining butter, sugar, and vanilla and process until well combined.
- Press graham cracker cookie crust into the bottom of your prepared skillet, reserving about 1/4 cup aside.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and line the graham cracker crust with the chocolate bar, broken into smaller rectangles to fill the space.
- Cover generously with mini marshmallows until you can’t see the chocolate layer.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and crumbles of your reserved crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 5 minutes. Switch to broil, and bake watching closely for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden.