Affiliate links are used in this post.
So Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
Probably the easiest cookies you’ll ever make.
Just toss in these 4 everyday ingredients you’re sure to have on hand.
You can add in chocolate chips as well, if you’d like. They’re great either way.
Then just stir ’em up with a spatula, no need to get your heavy mixer out.
This is the perfect recipe for kids to help with as it’s just a couple of ingredients to measure and pour, mix, scoop, and bake!
You’ll be enjoying these delicious cookies in about 10 minutes, so what are you waiting for?
Grab these ingredients and go whip up a batch for your crew.
4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Cook Time: 8 mins
Makes: Approximately 16 cookies
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Cream together peanut butter, both sugars, and egg with a spatula until well combined.
- Add chocolate chips, if desired.
- Using a cookie scoop, form dough balls and place on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Use a fork to lightly press a criss-cross pattern onto the top of the cookies.
- Bake at 350°F for 8 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to set for 1-2 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.