Affiliate links are used in this post.
Cream Cheese Banana Bread
I love banana bread. It’s a feel good snack that’s filling and everyone in my home will gobble up.
By adding cream cheese, this banana bread recipe is so soft and creamy.
It feels more like you’re eating a slice of cake than bread.
The creamy taste and texture is different than most banana breads.
Once you try it, you’ll never go back.
It makes this bread so yummy!
I like to bake my banana bread in 4-cavity mini loaf pans so they are sized just right for snacking.
Just slice, dab on a small slab of butter, and eat away.
Just a warning, you will want seconds… and thirds.
Cream Cheese Banana Bread Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 35 mins
Makes: 4 mini loafs
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups flour, divided
- 4 ripe bananas
- Cream together butter, sugar, and cream cheese.
- Add eggs, milk, vanilla, baking powder, and salt, and mix until well combined.
- Add in 1.5 cups of flour, and stir until well blended.
- Mash your ripe bananas, then add them to the mixture with the remaining flour. Mix until well combined.
- Butter 4 mini bread loaf pans. Sprinkle a little flour in each, and shake to spread the flour along the edges.
- Use your 1 cup measuring cup to scoop the batter into your mini loaf pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean in the center.
Get Recipes Right to your Inbox – Subscribe!