A rich and decadent chocolate sorbet recipe, so quick and easy. This chocolatey dessert is cool and refreshing with the texture of a smooth sorbet. A great dessert for 2.
Affiliate links are used in this post.
Easy Chocolate Sorbet
If you’ve been looking for a simple and delicious dessert, this is it!
This chocolate sorbet so rich and looks incredibly fancy with a couple of chocolate shavings on top.
Just heat three simple ingredients until melted.
Then stir in vanilla and cocoa powder.
Cool and stir, then add to an ice cream maker to freeze and enjoy!
This is a perfect dessert to share for a romantic dinner in for two.
Whip up a batch for your weekly date night in or save it for a special occasion like Valentine’s Day and Anniversaries.
Chocolate Sorbet Recipe
Cook Time: 25 mins
- 2 cups water, plus a bowl of iced water
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup cocoa powder
- Place a bowl over iced water and set aside.
- In a pot bring the water to a boil then reduce to simmer.
- Add the sugar and mix well, then incorporate the chocolate chips and mix until they melt completely.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract and cocoa powder. Then let it cool down for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to the bowl over the ice water and mix for 15 minutes or until the mixture gets cool. Then transfer to an ice cream maker bowl and freeze in the ice cream maker, following the manufacturer’s instructions.